Friday, 8 November 2013
Beesley & Fildes Truss Design Service
1. A fully engineered, practical, flexible solution for a wide range of roof structures.
2. Material savings: trusses can use up to 40% less timber than a traditionally built roof.
3. A method of roof construction which utilises established industry skills and equipment.
4. Because roof trusses are pre-fabricated components you save time and cost on site.
5. Reduced site waste, loss and pilferage of materials.
6. Space saving on site, with no need for timber storage or carpentry areas.
7. The ability to accept a wide range of roof and ceiling coverings.
8. The design flexibility to accommodate the wide range of services required in modern buildings.
From single houses to large scale projects let Beesley & Fildes supply all your timber engineering needs. Everything from Roof Trusses; Posi-Joists to I-Beam, our experienced design team will provide you with detailed designs, expert advice and competive quotations using state of the art design software.
If you have a project that you would like to discuss please contact:
Karl O Neil - 0151 422 4600 ext 231 koneil@beesleyand fildes.co.uk
Dean Moss - 0151 422 4600 ext 233 email@example.com